Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Kevin. I'm on the lookout for a 07 and up 600rr white with white wheels(is this a factory option?). I have been riding for a good 5yrs now. This will be my first foray in the sport bike world. My last bike was a yamaha vmax, great bike but it was time to move on to something a bit more civilized lol. I'm in thornton, co. ANyone on here from the colorado or rocky mountain region? Thanks all and hope to meet some good people here.

See ya,
Kevin.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Welcome! Lived in Parker up until a few years ago. Great place to ride, that's for sure. Every time I go back for holiday visits I see people riding whereas back home my bike's been tucked away for months :banghead:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome. I do not believe white on white is a factory option. Shouldn't be too expensive to have the stock wheels PCed white though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Lived in Parker up until a few years ago. Great place to ride, that's for sure. Every time I go back for holiday visits I see people riding whereas back home my bike's been tucked away for months :banghead:
Yeah good thing about colorado is you can ride for about 9 months straight (if you have the cojones for it lol - wind, rand, sleet/light snow). Then when it does snow it is gone in a day (just have to watch out for the salt/sand mix crap that is no fun for moto's). Also I hate parker/snob village lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
99.99% sure all 07 and up white bikes will come with black wheels. But hey I could be wrong and if I am someone will call me out in a hearbeat on here.

·
Registered
502 Posts
lol snob village. Yeah there were a lot of dbags here. Comes with the money, I guess.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new

i'm new to this forum and have been riding for over 2 or 3 years and just trying to find friends and use helpful knowledge of others. i'm in the D.C area

·
Registered
502 Posts
i'm new to this forum and have been riding for over 2 or 3 years and just trying to find friends and use helpful knowledge of others. i'm in the D.C area
lol you should make your own thread in the New Member section.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts