Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I am thrilled to be apart of the exclusives 600rr community! I picked up my first motorcycle 2 months ago for the insanely cheap price of just $1000 ! I grew up with bikes and working on them but finally caving and buying my own that I could "restore" So here she is! the new to me now running performing perfectly 2003 600rr Fairings will be the next large purchase as the previous owner used a paintbrush to paint the current fairings. But brand new rebuilt engine internally, everything runs like a champ! excited for the adventures ahead with this one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Little update! Out with the old gross white in with the NT-Fairings red! Overall very happy with their fairings. For the price you can’t beat it! A couple spots of poor fitment but a little elbow grease fixed that

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bike randomly quit running on a Thursday night as I was going to get my midnight craving fixed. Didnt think anything of it other than my 9volt battery is dead. (The zener diode the previous owner cut) replaced it in the morning and nothing. Decided to drop it off at the local shop where the owner said “I can only go so far before it goes to Honda.” A week passes. He calls and gives up. I go over all his work after he says the ECU is fried and learned he had ungrounded all my wires which is why no electronics worked. $500 wasted. Bring it home find out it’s the fuel pump! Tomorrow she goes in! Quantum high flow fuel systems. Will update on results!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as soon as I figure out this no start issue. That’s next on my list with the suspension

1 - 9 of 9 Posts