Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings 600rr.net folks, I purchased a 2010 CBR600rr in April and have put 2500 miles on it so far and having a blast. It's time for some upgrades and modifications. Any suggestions? So far, I've just changed the windscreen.

Also, how many of you have found yourself ready to jump to a larger engine or are you pretty content with the 600's output?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome!

MoCo here

See my sig for a good start on mods

·
Registered
219 Posts
hey man, welcome to the site. If you talk to all the pros and racers here they'll tell you (from what I've heard) that once you learn to ride the 600 the way it's made to be ridden you'll find it's more than enough motor for anyone. I'm not pro by any means but the more time I put in the more I fall in love with the 600...

as for mods just brows around on here for an hour or so and you'll see anything and everything that can be done to the rr. there are some of the sickest bikes and mod lists you'll ever find, just a click away...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.