Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I've have my cbr for about 6 months. Bought it brand new with zero miles, and already i've put 6,500 miles on it :rocker:, yeah i ride everywhere. I was signed up for cbr600rr.com forum for a while but ran into this forum, and like it a lot better. I spent a good hour last night checkin' out the squid thread laughin my ass off (specially when it linked off to that "true flava, a new game, a new era). I go to UCF and will be graduating next year. Hoping to meet some riders out here in o town. :wave:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
Welcome. T
CFLriders goes by my place almost every weekend. Clermont area has plenty of roads to ride on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whats up bro I live in orlando I ride an 06 600RR if your ever in orlando and wanna ride leme know.
yeah man for sure... one of these weekends

Welcome. T
CFLriders goes by my place almost every weekend. Clermont area has plenty of roads to ride on.
do they wear these black shirts with a logo that's red and blue? i think i've seen them before in the kissimmee area.

yeah speaking of clermont i was out there last weekend and got lost for a while lol. hills in florida, who would've thought?

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
Don't really look at them, just hear them coming and going. Going to have to go on a ride before the end of the year. Promised them one ride. Will have to find out when they are going by. They are some iron butts. Ride 300+ miles in a group ride. T

yeah man for sure... one of these weekends

do they wear these black shirts with a logo that's red and blue? i think i've seen them before in the kissimmee area.

yeah speaking of clermont i was out there last weekend and got lost for a while lol. hills in florida, who would've thought?

·
Registered
945 Posts
i belong to tampasportbikes.com there are some good rides and stuff. I live in tampa. Anytime you wanna ride over here we can find a ride im just on down time right now fixing and painting my rr

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Welcome. I'm a member of the floridasportbikers site. its a good place for meeting people and general b.s.

but we also set up a lot of rides, meets, and trackdays there. bike night every thursday, sunday rides (there is a local orlando ride this sunday the 14th), parties, etc.

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Welcome to the RR addiction

·
Registered
10 Posts
Orlando/Metrowest

hey 3000g and any other members in the orlando area. im lookin to find some locals to ride with feel free to PM or text me !!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the fun. Can't wait to ride in florida...im moving to orlando this summer. Going to Wyotech. Maybe ill hit you guys up once im down there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts