Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2007 cbr600
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang I’m new to this exciting group. I just picked up my 07 last month and it came with Jardine exhaust, rear seat cowl, Puig windscreen, and some carbon fiber decals.
I’m coming from a 2016 Honda cbr500 which I still have. So far I’m loving the 600 and looking forward to learning and interacting more with y’all!
Couple quick questions…what are y’all using for led headlights and where’s the best place to get them??
Also, is there no helmet holders on our bikes? Even my cbr500 had two on the underside of the passenger seat.

Attachments

· Registered
2007 cbr600
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greetings & Salutations!! 👋

These are good LED headlights. Won't spray glare into eyes of oncoming traffic.
I actually came across these motodynamic headlights shortly after posting my post and I’m really excited about getting these except for that they’re sold out until the end of February. I can’t wait for them to get in though. Thank you so much for sharing!

· Registered
2007 cbr600
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You LIAR! You are NOT from SoCal! Nobody out there says "Ya'll"...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're either from Michigan or the South.

As far as LED lights, I just found a replacement bulb on amazon for the OEM bulb. I think it was "Auxito" but not 100% sure. My position light was a Auxito.

There's a "hook" under the rear seat/cowl that acts as a helmet lock for your D-ring.
Lmao 😂 I know I’m a low key ******* who likes fishing and the great outdoors haha.
I will definitely have to look closer under the seat for that. Maybe my seat is aftermarket which is why I didn’t notice it. But I’ll check again thanks a lot!

· Registered
2007 cbr600
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice bike! I am from SoCal as well and did not see the bike on the market, a little jealous of you since I've been searching everyday haha.

I had the Motodynamics LED headlights and loved them, strongly recommend them.
Thanks man appreciate it fan! I actually found it through a dealer in Texas and had it shipped out to me. I too was searching often but decided to make a bigger move to get what I really wanted. Moto dynamics is sold out until end of February. I can’t wait to get my hands on them though!

· Registered
2007 cbr600
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man appreciate it fan! I actually found it through a dealer in Texas and had it shipped out to me. I too was searching often but decided to make a bigger move to get what I really wanted. Moto dynamics is sold out until end of February. I can’t wait to get my hands on them though!
Here’s some pics from the original ad…

Attachments

· Registered
2007 cbr600
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice! Look forward to the build progress!
Not much else except for a gear indicator and I believe it my be lowered a little. I think a short female owned it before and I wanna get back up to stock height so I’m not sliding so much during acceleration. Do you know how to tell if it’s been lowered?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts