Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
11,962 Posts
Hey gang I’m new to this exciting group. I just picked up my 07 last month and it came with Jardine exhaust, rear seat cowl, Puig windscreen, and some carbon fiber decals.
I’m coming from a 2016 Honda cbr500 which I still have. So far I’m loving the 600 and looking forward to learning and interacting more with y’all!
Couple quick questions…what are y’all using for led headlights and where’s the best place to get them??
Also, is there no helmet holders on our bikes? Even my cbr500 had two on the underside of the passenger seat.
You LIAR! You are NOT from SoCal! Nobody out there says "Ya'll"...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're either from Michigan or the South.

As far as LED lights, I just found a replacement bulb on amazon for the OEM bulb. I think it was "Auxito" but not 100% sure. My position light was a Auxito.

There's a "hook" under the rear seat/cowl that acts as a helmet lock for your D-ring.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
11,962 Posts
Not much else except for a gear indicator and I believe it my be lowered a little. I think a short female owned it before and I wanna get back up to stock height so I’m not sliding so much during acceleration. Do you know how to tell if it’s been lowered?
You'll find a lowering link on the rear shock and the front forks will be showing about 1/2" above the triple tree clamp on top. Your's doesn't look to be lowered though.

Raising the forks 5mm in the triple tree can help your turn in though. So don't mistake that for "lowering the bike". You're really changing the front end geometry to get a faster turn in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts