Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just got my 600rr, very happy so far, I will have better quality pics later, quick question, I havent had a chance yet to ride it on long trips but i'm 6'1" anyone have any stiffness or anything after lets say 30 min of riding?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Im 6'4 and I dont really have a problem with stiffness, however your ass might be a little tender about 45 mins to an hour into it :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
LOL if your ass is getting tender invest in a Corbin seat your ass will love you for it on long rides! I am 6'1 and I take a few trips each month about 4 to 5 hours of riding per day and I am not stiff or sore when I get to my destination.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
njabe567 said:
njabe...anyone have any stiffness or anything...
research shows incidence of "stiffness" highly increases with owning the sexiest paint scheme offered by honda!!!
welcome! :beer:​

Ride well...

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
stiff? what part of your body? maybe you're applying too much pressure to the handlebar, ease up on them and apply some pressure from ur thighs to the gas tank. and no don't wheelie the whole way, damn n00bs chiming in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
nickbass said:
stiff? Depends on how hot the girl riding on the back is.

With all the talk of how tender their asses are I'm afraid it may not be a girl they have on the back.:confused1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys/gals, its nice to be hear .. Yea i own the 350z and the bike...if I start to experiance any soreness of the buttecs i will go out and look for a gel seat or something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts