Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
After you told me his user name I watched both of those items. I'm ready to buy them, idk if my gfs ready for me to buy them though. It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission though. I'm going to try to play the it's rare card. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,852 Posts
After you told me his user name I watched both of those items. I'm ready to buy them, idk if my gfs ready for me to buy them though. It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission though. I'm going to try to play the it's rare card. Fingers crossed.
Grab those HRC parts while you can, you won't see them anymore as they're discontinued for many years now. If you look hard enough you can find HRC velocity stacks on eBay UK, that's where I got mine.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,852 Posts
Grab those HRC parts while you can, you won't see them anymore as they're discontinued for many years now. If you look hard enough you can find HRC velocity stacks on eBay UK, that's where I got mine.

Reactions: Chasingstatuszx10r

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Coming along nicely mate, I'm doing similar down in Aus. Found another HRC ECU and harness over in Japan if you're still tempted. https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/c1003934661?lang=en&rc=yaucb
You guys are awesome. I'm going to try to grab one of those today if money allows. Unfortunately my last track day was the other day and now I'm going to be sad for the winter months 😔. I need to move away from winter.

Attachments

101 - 105 of 105 Posts