Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine who is also a CBR600RR owner introduced me to this forum so here I am. I have a 2008 CBR600RR. This is my 2nd bike and I have been riding it for 2.5 years but still I'm having a lot of questions and hoping to get answers / helps from fellow members.

My first question is I ride to/from work whenever possible and that means I often get caught in the rush hour traffic. In the stop-n-go traffic my left hand quickly becomes tired. A friend of mine gave me two solutions: 1) Hold the clutch lever halfway and according to him this is OK for the newer bikes since most of them are equipped with wet clutches 2) Install a device which replaces the stock clutch cable, but he forgot the name of it.

What is your solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
phoenix, RIP. team white, RIP. 1098S, sold. only a cage as transport for now.
2,147 Posts
welcome to the dot net. when i see traffic, i split lanes. but i think it's only legal here in ca. sorry, no help from me about stop and go traffic.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have passo shorty levers that are adjustable and designed for only one/two fingers to engage and disengage the clutch. That helped a lot for me. Your friend is right about the wet clutch, it's nearly impossible to burn it out. welcome to the site man, it's a wealth of knowledge. Ride safe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.