Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
06 cbr600rr
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys here she is! I’ll take more pics of the farm build later this was a last minute fun pic I thought I would take haha. This is my 06 600rr and I can’t wait to turn it into a track bike. The Kawasaki to the right is a 03 kx250 that is amazing but it looks brand new so I never ride it haha. To the right of that Is a 02 Subaru wrx with a full sti conversion I’m debating selling to build this track bike. Time will tell what happens. I know that OveRReV on here has helped a lot of new guys with info so I will be contacting him when I need help. As of right now I’m looking for a newish engine to put in as the one that is on it now is destroyed... and then I’m gonna buy me some HotBodies racing fairings and paint them myself. I painted my last bike in my garage this past April and it turned out great so I might as well do it with this one. I’m also looking at a arata exhaust for this beast so hopefully I can scoop it up soon.
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Tread

·
Registered
06 cbr600rr
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the old 07 Zx6r I rebuilt. She was a good steed but I missed my Honda’s and so when I found that deal on the blown up one I went for it. Maybe one day I’ll buy it back as I do miss it (first bike and all). But into better and more reliable bikes!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome and you've got quite the project to undertake. Although, a fun one make sure you do link up with other build threads or what not to not cost yourself extra where it's not needed. The 07-08 ZX6R was my first bike as well. Fun bikes, I try to buy it back from the current owner time to time. Also, hotbodies currently is having a hell of a sale half off race bodies. I have a brand new hotbodies tail for a 03-06 if you're interested also.

Attachments

·
Registered
06 cbr600rr
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha damn it! Maybe it’ll still be going on in a few days because I want to order those fairings! If not though I might order that from you just to save some money or when it eventually gets laid down I’ll have a spare... funny how your trying to get that bike back though! It was just such a fun bike even though it “lacked power” as it wasn’t a true 636 like the rest of them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You have time. There are ways if you're in the states to get them for cost as well. I loved my 08 special edition. It was a fun bike to learn on. I did the jumper mod for the free 5hp. Among other things of course. My slip on exhaust is for sale if you're interested also. Lol I may have a majority of parts to get you up and running.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts