Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Picked up an '04 600rr a few weeks ago so it's only fitting I check in here. I also just moved to the Hampton Roads VA area and am looking to replace the twisties I miss from back home in MD. Hope to meat some people sometime!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Hey bro... Welcome to the best forum on earth, where we ride the best bike its class! Welcome also to VA. Great state to live in. There are plenty of twisties to go around in the state and great weekend rides!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome...bike looks good. Was the decal removed because you can see the dip in the clear coat on the tank...you should get that sprayed over...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Antdaddy79 said:
Welcome...bike looks good. Was the decal removed because you can see the dip in the clear coat on the tank...you should get that sprayed over...
Yes I removed all of the decals when I got the bike. Previous owner had had a low speed spill on each side and I wasnt digging the rashed up look. I'm actually planning on using 1/4" 3m reflective taping to mimic the lines of the original stickers. If that looks tacky then I'll go for a refinish on the tank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts