Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Chief IronLungs
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a fix it ticket the other day for no mirrors. Personally i dont really need them, but, I ended up picking some Pig Spotters from Motomummy.com. Overall I like them, heres some pictures

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I was thinking about getting a pair of those......how's it and the views?......look kind of small

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
You can't see anything, and mirrors are a great thing to have. Can't complain about how other poeople drive if you aren't being defensive and looking out for them.

·
Chief IronLungs
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking about getting a pair of those......how's it and the views?......look kind of small
i love em! yea theyre hella small compared to stock, but, they cost half the price and look way better in my opinion. They look right in your blind spot and can be moved freely to where desired.

·
Registered
335 Posts
They look like Diesel exhaust stacks imo. Friggin' nasty. But to each his own

·
Registered
625 Posts
eh....not my thing. I like my big stock mirrors just fine. I also like being able to see behind me :)

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
they're aight. i saw then on another bike before. btw ur slider pucks are long as hell!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
squid mod..

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
i love em! yea theyre hella small compared to stock, but, they cost half the price and look way better in my opinion. They look right in your blind spot and can be moved freely to where desired.
Bro……..I’m going to pass on getting those……...anything smaller than the stock…….no……no……..I need to see:bootyshak

·
Chief IronLungs
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i posted this thread because i wanted people who were interested to see how they look. kihun...no, im not a squid because i have some mirrors you dont like, grow up. tribal...yea my sliders are long because they serve a purpose of protecting my bike in case of an accident (not sitting on my passenger seat and falling over..yea i remember that) , sorry i dont have chrome like you. like i stated before i personally dont like to have mirrors and the law requires to have them. so i got what was needed without spending money.

·
Registered
366 Posts
They have grown on me since I first seen them, Can you take a pic from the side? I am curious on how vertical they look. Thanks.

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
i posted this thread because i wanted people who were interested to see how they look. kihun...no, im not a squid because i have some mirrors you dont like, grow up. tribal...yea my sliders are long because they serve a purpose of protecting my bike in case of an accident (not sitting on my passenger seat and falling over..yea i remember that) , sorry i dont have chrome like you. like i stated before i personally dont like to have mirrors and the law requires to have them. so i got what was needed without spending money.
No need to get all butt hurt, it's just the internet.

·
Banned
944 Posts
:bootyshak suck some balls hoecake
The only thing sucking balls around here mate are those mirrors. Infact u could place both ur balls on each one and Tee off at the golf course

·
Registered
860 Posts
The only thing sucking balls around here mate are those mirrors. Infact u could place both ur balls on each one and Tee off at the golf course
LOL pearl you have the best posts. As far as this post go, if you like it then who cares about what other people say.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts