Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got a hid kit for my 06 600rr
the kit comes with two of everything i need i got a 3000k kit and i have a 8000k blub from my old car, i was going to put the 3000k in my low and 8 in my high....can i do this?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
and u over paid man. i do that crap for 120, phillips brand! ANY output!.. i wanna go yellow yellow in my low and a BRIGHTTTTTT white in my high. i love the look :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i dont think i over payed....does that kit come 120 with 2 of everything? blubs and ballasts?
and i wanted yellow and i have a 8k for my brights
its what i wanted

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
mike06CBR said:
well i dont think i over payed....does that kit come 120 with 2 of everything? blubs and ballasts?
and i wanted yellow and i have a 8k for my brights
its what i wanted
The denso ballasts are not really a "kit", if i may. They are OEM ballasts, the same ones you see in Lexus's. You can get the ballasts and capsules on the bay for around $175, if you get a good deal. Do you have any pics of that 8000k bulb? I really wanna see that! and maybe the 3000k too...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I mount the box where ever I can... in the shower, in the bedroom, in the back yard, etc... lol for real, I mounted mine under the headlight bucket, some people mount them between the headlights. It all depends on where you have room, and how big your box is! lol

hey xcessiv, does your price include both sides? that is a pretty damn good price. I got my McCulloch kit for $200 for both sides (only installed one, another member has the other) I can't complain about the McCulloch's I have had them in my jeep for a couple years so far, and submerged them completely in water (off roading, water crossing with water coming over my hood :) ) and they never skipped a beat!

Oh yeah, "H.I.D.'s for ALL vehicles" is soooo true. once you go, HID, you'll never go back!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.