Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Track Junkee
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Pahrump "West" track has been paved and looks to be a blast! Only 60 riders max for this one in only two groups.

From Ti2TT:

Ti2TT would like to thank all of you that supported and chose to ride with us this year. All of you made this a great year for us and we'll be back next year with an even greater schedule.
We have one more event this year and it is @ Spring Mtn Motorsports Ranch in Pahrump, NV on the weekend of November 12th and 13th. This will be on their brand new West Track. We are running 2 groups and 30 minute sessions per group! This will be a limited rider day so sign up early as you don't want to miss this event, 2 groups + 30 minute sessions = Maximum Tracktime!
Thank you all once again for a great year this year and we hope to see everyone in November.

Price is: $165.00 for 1 day or $300 for both days!

Here's the unpaved layout...

Hope to see a bunch of you there

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
looks awsome !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
dayam you mike... dayam you...i told myself i will NOT go to pahrump anymore coz its just too dayam far for my lazy a$$.... LOL... but for this... i might just consider it...

·
Track Junkee
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehehe.......I do what I can to help ya know?...... hehehe

Does that huge turn look sic or what?!

·
Track Junkee
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From Aaron with Ti2TT:

"So I went to Pahrump last weekend and decided to take a few laps around the new track & all I can say is wow. The track is by far one of the most technical tracks I've ever been on. There is no comparison to the track to another track not even Streets of willow is this technical. The overview picture does not do this track justice, the track has elevation changes that are just nuts and it is as smooth as glass. The track gets real busy in the back section and will definetly keep you on your toes turn 6 is a decreasing radius off camber left that will surprise you real quick and turn 3 is a real tight bowl that is really banked and you can take it alot faster than it looks. We are actually going to limit the rider numbers to less than previously said. We don't have the exact # yet but it will be few enough that it will be a very friendly day out there and everyone will get alot of tracktime. So come on out and enjoy a very fun time on a brand new track with us and friends. See you out there. "

·
Registered
52 Posts
We are hoping to get a contingency of riders to head out your way. Jim with Trackoholics, a few trackoholics regulars and a bunch of TSBR guys (www.tsbr.us) We are working out the logistics to bring a semi- full of bikes your way. I'll keep you updated on the status. Currently it looks like we will need 13 people to make hauling bikes cost effective.

·
Track Junkee
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ape-x said:
We are hoping to get a contingency of riders to head out your way. Jim with Trackoholics, a few trackoholics regulars and a bunch of TSBR guys (www.tsbr.us) We are working out the logistics to bring a semi- full of bikes your way. I'll keep you updated on the status. Currently it looks like we will need 13 people to make hauling bikes cost effective.
Sounds like fun! It'll be good to meet you guys!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts