Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up everyone. Just wanted to share some pics of a track day from last Sunday at the new West track in Pahrump, Nevada. Newly paved track is super sweet to ride on and the turns they have set up are awesome. If you ever get a chance to ride it, you'll definitely love it.

Here are some pictures from Kent at http://www.palomarpics.net, he takes great pics. I need to figure out which to buy. Man, my plastics are way dirty and beat up too :) Changed my gearing finally and added the power commander, the bike pulled clean out of the corners. Thanks to everyone that gave me tips on replacing my chain.

Trying to get as close as I can to the turn.

Man my bike is beat up and dirty. Repairs and paint soon to come before the race year. New sprocket and chain worked sweet.

I think this guy's name is Kato. Very fast dude on the supermoto.

Getting looooow and trying to get closer to the turn. Scraping concrete :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Nice form, man, I've seen this type before, where did you learn yours from (or influence)? PM me, man, I'd like to learn a thing or two from you if you don't mind.

Tz

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jotaro said:
Nice form, man, I've seen this type before, where did you learn yours from (or influence)? PM me, man, I'd like to learn a thing or two from you if you don't mind.

Tz
Thanks :) I need to go faster! Just trying to study the Moto GP guys and practice what's comfortable for me. I like Rossi's form a lot. Just let me know what questions you have. I can't wait for the next track day...

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks rrwantr,

I saw your bike out there, it looks really good. I'd love if you can show me some pointers around the track.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No doubt, you guys are great and I'm recommending any newcomers. I think I rode behind you at Buttonwillow one time but you were hard to keep up with :) I'll for sure see you at Buttonwillow or the next track day at Pahrump. That West track is really sweet, I think I learned it pretty quick but definitely so many places to improve on going faster.

·
Registered
203 Posts
predikt said:
No doubt, you guys are great and I'm recommending any newcomers. I think I rode behind you at Buttonwillow one time but you were hard to keep up with :) I'll for sure see you at Buttonwillow or the next track day at Pahrump. That West track is really sweet, I think I learned it pretty quick but definitely so many places to improve on going faster.

Sounds good! Believe we'll be at the Old west track in Pahrump the last weekend of Jan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts