Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting my 2003 CBR600RR painted and was wondering if I could get some ideas. I was planning on just going with the all black color scheme like it has now and I was also thinking that all red would look nice too.

C

·
0 Posts
Welcome Dr. Doom Have you ever thought of the Camelion paint? How about a blue to green look

·
Registered
181 Posts
I was thinking of painting mine a flip flop. It wil look black as im comming at you and it will be white as I pass and going away. Pretty bad ass paint job. VERY $$$$$ though. But well worth it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It needs to be kind of simple. I'm getting hooked up for $540 for the whole bike. I'm thinking of going with one color and then possibly getting a wings kit from tapeworks.

·
Registered
353 Posts
flat black, that would look so mean.... no doubt. "what the hell is that?" ultimate street fighter paint job

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wow, that silver looks really nice. that might be the best looking RR I've seen. I think Flat black would look really good as well. the all red is to much for me. I have the 1000rr in red/black and I'm planning on painting the lowers red but leaving the wing and putting the HONDA sticker back on the bottom to break up the red.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For all that say flat black, I could do it myself with rattle cans. Who cares if it doesn't last long 'cause I could redo it every now and then. Should I try this first and if I don't like it have a pro do it?

·
Registered
255 Posts
That silver is the shiet but whats up w/ the yellow sliders?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts