Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished washing and waxing it to get ready for carlisle tomorrow. Just added a stock windscreen on which i painted black(thanks davedog665), which looks better than the chrome one i had on there....

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
That is one mean looking machine sweeeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
woo the headlight cover thingy is catching on!! i have blue ones. the only thing i dont like are the spikes, even though my hair is spikey. bike looks good overall

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Bike looks GREAT !!
I really like those headlight covers...where did you get them?

And you know BLACK is the FASTEST color :wav:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
:beer: Good job, blacked out shield looks great on the black bike. Headlight covers, oh yeah, look good! Screened side covers :01_thumbu . Blacked out rearsets/passenger pegs, very good. The Yosh, I'm very biased on that pipe, my rs5 sounded awesome on my 05, so way to go on that also. Corbin seat, (clear my throat) Smiling, I will not touch that LOL but at 33 I'm an old fart so I see nothing wrong with comfort. Great job, enjoy every second with it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the compliments fellas, i got the headlight covers off ebay a few months back, and as for the corbin, BEST investment i've made to the bike and i'm gonna need it for the 4.5hr trip to carlisle tomorrow!!! And yes, black is the fastest, thats why i got it lol

·
Registered
646 Posts
Dam you!! That's exactly how my bike will look, well almost. There will only be a few differences. Looks great. I'm loving the red calipers.

Take a look at mine.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the yoshi is awesome, nice and throaty but screams if you get the rev's up nice and high...i got the spikes from spinwurkz and the bar end spikes from jdacustoms...i'll get some more pics up once i get back from carlisle, leave RIGHT NOW

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Bike looks tight. I love the mesh inserts. The only thing I'm not diggin are the spikes. I don't know, I try not to put anything on the bike that might make it easier to impale me if and when I come off the bike, like in a spill. Wouldn't want a handlebar jabbing me and doing more damage than if it had a blunt end. Let's say I pull a Ben Worthlessberger and fly over the handles, I don't want spikes catching me on the way over and slicing me up. But otherwise, the bike looks awesome. Now go get a rear seat cowl!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have a cowl...wifey is ridin with me when i took the pics so it wasn't on there...here's some more pics i have

undertail:

mesh inserts with the corbin:

chainguard w/ tribal heel guards (powdercoated)

seat cowl for you sooperman lol

garbage shot!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
looking good man!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Very Nice.

Kill the sticker on the swingarm though.

Jason

1 - 20 of 29 Posts