Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went out for a little ride today, I had the day off work and thought what better way to spend it then by riding and snapping some new shots of my baby. This was my first time out within the last eight days.....I got married last weekend, which was wonderful....but you can bet that the first thing I did when we got home was to make sure my bike was safe.
It was foggy down by the bridge but it made for some cool shots

Then I rode up into the hills for some sunshine and twisties

And now for the new mods.
A set of Tripage integrated turn signals with powder coated pegs. These are Bad A$$ by the way.

Let there be light

A pair of Pazzo shorty levers

and last but not least a set of Galfer SS smoked front brake lines

So now that I'm married and my $ is her $, and her $ is still her $ these might be the last set of mods for a while........oh wait I still have my own credit card..Hope springs eternal!!!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Great camera work bro & bike looks awesome

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Shadybee...congrats on the marriage & your first ride as a married man! that red & black is just sooo fast & sexy

Ride well...

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
nice bike how do you like your exhaust

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the compliments guys. The Devil exhaust is great, it's surprisingly quite at idle, but one you open it up.... pray that you have your earplugs in. It's weird how few of these I've seen on the RRs, I don't mind though, it's one of the things that set me apart. Funny thing is that after I put it on I took a ride to my parents house to show it off. My mom (who's very religious) says I like your bike but cant you change the devil so it says angel.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
good pics.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Shadybee. I have the same exhaust. L O V E it. So you usually keep the silencer in that thing?? I took mine out an never used it again!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Wow that sucks. No noise limit here. So long as a "muffler" is attached..

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Nice pics....

·
Registered
888 Posts
Great looking bike!!!! Love all the additions as well as the color. Black and Red contrast is awesome.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts