Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a condo complex so there are a few seperate buildings almost in a circle but close together. (average age 60) I also just put a jardine race baffle s/o on my 05cbr600rr and this thing is loud at 6am in the morning echoing off the walls of the buildings as i leave for work. Are any of you guys in the same position? do you have any little tricks to keep the noise down besides pushing the bike out of the area?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
It's a motorcycle, what to people exspected. Push it a block and start it. =]

Jason

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
APEX_600RR said:
haha i love the title to this thread. fukc it dude, those old peeps are up at 4 am cookin breakfast anyways
Yeah, around 7pm should be the time you should worry about.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
take off in first fast then ride the clutch till you get far enough that you feel is appropriate. I don't know what my neighbors think, cause I let it idle for a few minutes while I gear up and can see a temperature on the gauge

·
Registered
52 Posts
Their going to die soon anyway I say screw it. Its not like your sitting in the parking lot just revving it up. Hell my old neighbor had a freaking semi he started at 5am until he left a 6am. After a while you get used to it.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
fire1811 said:
Their going to die soon anyway I say screw it. Its not like your sitting in the parking lot just revving it up. Hell my old neighbor had a freaking semi he started at 5am until he left a 6am. After a while you get used to it.
yeah personally I don't care either, I was just giving him a suggestion, that is the easiest answer though, (Screw it.)

·
Registered
52 Posts
A good rule of thumb about old people. They WILL find something to bitch at you about no matter how hard you try.

·
Registered
912 Posts
tell them to piss up a rope and bang it off the rev limiter as you leave

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
move out of your parents' place, find a job, & move into an apartment complex with hawt college girls hangin by the pool asap!:hump:

Ride well...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
PAPA_3kings said:
move into an apartment complex with hawt college girls hangin by the pool asap!:hump:
hahaha hell ya man thats what im talkin about! i never have to worry about bein to loud when i fire my bike up in the mornin. what i really have to watch out for in my parking lot in the mornin is empty kegs/beer cans/passed out chicks/drunk fools staggerin around/ etc ...

·
Registered
83 Posts
fire1811 said:
A good rule of thumb about old people. They WILL find something to bitch at you about no matter how hard you try.
Lol... agreed... it wont matter what yoiu do anyways... they look for crap like that and all gossip about it. They probally have the ear (money) of the landlord.. thats the thing that really stinks...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts