Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, for sale I have a BRAND NEW Pirelli Diablo SBK PRO slick nicknamed the "red line" .

THE BUYER WILL ASSUME ALL SHIPPING COSTS. I'll ship VIA USPS.

Size : 190/55/17 (these are now discontinued, so you will have one of the last ones made)

Build date : Shown in pictures.

Cost : let's says $165 plus shipping? OBO?

I also have a couple of other tires that I'd be willing to let go. I think only 2 or 3 of them are good. Those I'll let go for cheap, like $40-60 but I'm not gonna post pictures of them. If you wanna see those, you can PM me.

Local pick up is also available. I'm located in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles. I also work in Century City, around Beverly Hills area.

Pics:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jump to the top! The other tires I have are a rear 190/60 Dunlop D211 GPA, Michelin Pilot Power 2Ct 180/55, Pirelli Supercorsa Sc3 180/55, Pirelli Diablo SBK SLICK (non pro)(full race tire) , Pirelli Diablo Rosso corsa 180/55 as well I believe.

ALL of these tires are good commuter tires as well as track tires. They all have good life left. Offer me any amount of $. They're really just taking up space.

Also, I will be at Streets Of Willow on August 31st.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

I need money. Got hit on my motorcycle on Friday morning, don't know what's gonna happen with the bike but now I need to get rid of my tires. Make offers! I'm willing to drive within a 50 mile radius of me. I have a brand new Pirelli Diablo SBK slick, and can sell another brand new one with 1 TD on it at Buttonwillow on fresh pavement. I also have some race tire take offs, and a white rear rim.

Help a rider out guys! Buy my tires!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great price for a great trackday tire. GLWS and fixing the bike.

Thanks, I looked at the clip on today, and it just looks like it has to be un bolted and rebolted up, but this was just at a quick glance. I also noticed that the lower triple was nicked up, I assume from the accident. This leads me to believe there could be a bend in the forks, hopefully not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts