Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Background can be found at the following link: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=282651

A little update...is that I purchased a new Yuasa battery for the bike...and threw it on the trickle charger for about 2 hours.

Tried to start it up....and well, let's just post the video I recorded to show the results.

Fuel pump primes, and the relay seems to work as well...so I'm a bit clueless as to what else could be wrong

Can anybody help me out on what I should check, going by these symptoms? Spark plugs? Stator? Starter?

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Is the fuel pump ok? The bike cranks really well but I couldn't hear the pump prime in the video. How about the fuel itself? Is it old or possibly contaminated? Starter sounds strong and it don't think it could be the stator.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pump primes...theres a little whirr when I turn the ignition. The fuel is probably less than a month old...as I haven't been able to ride much.

·
Registered
60 Posts
your starter sound great. your fuel pumps initial prime sounds great too. the battery is good aswell. try checking for DTC's. it think theres something stopping the injectors from fueling your bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts