Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i found this bike it's a 05 cbr600rr i picked it up for 3k flat. it's got 14k miles, not bad for the price, the only problem is the guy who owned it before me was a mentally retarded idiot, my steering head lock nut was loose as crap, and it needs some minor fixes like the idiot layed it down and never rebolted the bank angle sensor back up so it would randomly die. other than that it's a sick ride im fixing to rip the top end off and throw a new cam chain and valves, recut the valve seats and do all that work to it and it's all stock so i'm excited to get some money and turn this into a beast.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Nice bike. I still like those 60's style Rossi fairings, but don't like the Rossi name on them.

·
Registered
202 Posts
congrats on the bike. sick plastics

·
Registered
254 Posts
Like the plastics. What kind of tires are those?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd say ride it for several more thousand miles and then do the engine work...unless you have the time and money now.

But regardless, sick bike! I just got a '05 with 11,400 for 4k. Beat me by a lot
i goto MMI out in phoenix so i could do this **** during class for practically nothing, minus the parts :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts