Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i just picked my rr up this week and i finally got some pics. Its nothin special but i like it.

I got my intergrated tail on.. but i dont have my tag bracket made yet...does the light look straight to you guys...?

and heres a pic of my car n/a project celica after a damn deer decided it needed to be re-painted.

C

·
0 Posts
What do you mean nothing special? Its an RR! Nice bike, best color too.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on the bike.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
2FastGT-S said:

and heres a pic of my car n/a project celica after a damn deer decided it needed to be re-painted.
Nice bike, And consider yourself lucky the deer didn't decide to take a ride with you, A friend of mine had a deer go right through the windshield of his celica and into his lap, he got cut up pretty good.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
looks like an o4 too me, i love the red, sweet bike! I think all 600RR tails look croked in some way. i think it maybe the way they route the exhaust, they have always seemed a bit off center or pitched sideways to me?

·
Registered
103 Posts
WherzRoony said:
Nice bike, And consider yourself lucky the deer didn't decide to take a ride with you, A friend of mine had a deer go right through the windshield of his celica and into his lap, he got cut up pretty good.
Wow, I dunno if i want a celica now. j/k

1 - 19 of 19 Posts