Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.theday.com/article/20100821/NWS02/308219905/1070/FRONTPAGE

Thought I would post this. I have two teenage daughters, one was afreshman the other a Senior last year. At the beginning of the school year they both rode the bus until the oldest got her car. The school never said anything about this to me or my wife. I had to learn this eight months after they picked this kid up. I saw something about this a few months ago and asked the girls. They knew all about it because he rode their bus. The more I think about it, the more I keep realizing I don't ask enough questions.
I would like to think they were not "the" girl that turned him down. I just don't want to know. But I would think that if they were on his list, that the police would have stopped by.
For those with children, please talk to them because a lot is going on that we don't know about.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Thats scary. Good to know your kids are safe though.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Crazy people is nothing new.... Dont be suprised... Technology just makes it a little easier for psychopaths.

You as a parent are the front line in identifying a potential issue, and taking necessary measures to resolve the conflict. This doesnt necessarily mean drugs. If you stay on top of your children without suffocating them, you can isolate the initial stages of depression or perhaps a psychological disorder. IMO stay away from drugs to help your child. Give every possible effort to remedy though reason first. It will not be an immediate solution, and will require diligence/patience for the parents.

You have to come to an understanding of what the child experiences everyday to reach a solution for resolution.

Our current chemical solutions only mask the issue, or worse, permanently alter your childs brain. Psychiatrist who prescribe drugs is a "hack" science where everyone involved is a guinea pig.

Be patient, and consistant in understanding your "problem" child! Please!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
damn thats crazy

·
Registered
208 Posts
There was also another kid making bombs in Colchester. Parents of children like this seem to either not care, or are oblivious.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts