Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup... and she really is a PIG :toothy4:

2002 SP2 RC51
Full Akro Titanium exhaust, PCIIIr, CRG levers, braided lines all around, Vortex rearsets, Hotbodies undertail, solo tail, frame + spool sliders, double bubble, 520 chain and an extra set of sprockets.

I pretty much stole this bike for $4800 :five:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sweet deal man! Def a nice find!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Io-Bot, didn't you had that bad accident? A truck hit you from behind. Since you already bought the bike you are probably back to normal or almost back to normal. And yes its pretty much a steal at that price.

·
Registered
108 Posts
You got a sweet deal on that bike. You going to race her, or are you going to paint her in urban camo and stunt her????

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not riding yet... but i've been looking for an RC for some time now, the RR is going to be my main slam pig for the trag, deals gap and squid hunting on the street. But i wanted a nice bike in the garage that i could somewhat baby lol... and by baby i mean keep shinny while doing 5th gear standups =)

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
That is a sweet ride man congrats bro

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wonder how many RC51 owners I will piss off with my antics and videos once I join their board lol....

D

·
0 Posts
I wonder how many RC51 owners I will piss off with my antics and videos once I join their board lol....
I'm sure quite a lot, lol.
How the hell did you manage to get that for $4800? You drug the guy before you payed him? lol

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
yea u piss enough of us off here :) hope u get back out there soon man, rc is niiice and great deal!

·
Registered
95 Posts
one of my favorite bikes, I will own one some day. I've seen lots of them on craigslist lately, I wish I had the money to pull the trigger on it. Congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
awesome man, they ride like they're on rails!!!

i want one for a street only bike.
maybe next year i will have the money to get a street bike again, i was also thinking of a 954RR, or a supermoto.

5k would be doable.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It'll be fun learning how to ride a fat pig with a lot of tourqe, should make me a little more rounded for the track =)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts