Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the bike shop a couple days ago and they had just got these in. They happened to have one for the 07-08 RR in stock so I had to grab it.

I was going to get the rear matching cowl for $150+ and was also considering a tank bag or tail bag since I hate wearing my backpack with my new jacket that has a hump on it.

So, this was $70 bucks and solved all the problems! ;)

Its not great looking like a cowl, but its better looking than a typical tank bag or tail bag. and when its closed, its not too bad looking. But the functionality WAY overcomes the minor looks issue IMO.

Checkitout

·
30,000 pounds of bananas
918 Posts
Thats pretty friggin Dope! The functionality bumps up the over all look. On its own not so good... But when you find out what it can do it becomes so much more attractive!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doesnt the F4i have a banana seat? Im brain farting...

If it has a separate seat, they make a few sizes that fit numerous bikes.

It attaches by wrapping around the rear seat and straps underneath

Ill post the info. on it if people want.

·
Registered
34 Posts
yeah, unfortunately I have a banana seat because I have an F4. F4i seats vary by year though. My boy has an RR, he'd probably like this

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Where can I get one?

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I have no connection to this company, I just saw it at my local shop so I hope its ok to post their site...

http://thecycleguys.com/
I like how good it looks when it isn't in use. This thing will be my next purchase.

Do you think text books could fit in it?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts