Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
i want an enduro verson of the rmz. if about fed up w/ those fcr39mm flat slide carbs ktm and the japs have been using. they are imposible to jet. I have a wr 426 yami rt now and am looking for a newer dirt bike.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
That 450 must be sweet! No battery too, great technology. I wonder what kind of fuel pump it has, it can't be gravity fed.

Boss-hoss's were already invented.. the sportbike companies just haven't heard of them yet..

Soon enough the engines will be bigger than most small cars.. And the death rate will skyrocket even more. Then, us riding 600's pay more in insurance.

Woopeee!

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
fuel injection w/o battery. ive been waiting for a FI 450 for a while. now if only KTM does it ill get that, but this **** is hawt.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
i want an enduro verson of the rmz. if about fed up w/ those fcr39mm flat slide carbs ktm and the japs have been using. they are imposible to jet. I have a wr 426 yami rt now and am looking for a newer dirt bike.
dude dont trash the fcr carbs. they are a god send to the mx bike. i had a 426 also and i had many problems, its the bike mostly. i currently have a ktm 250sxf and yz 250f w/ those carbs and they run badass. just learn jetting and get a zip-tye air screw for easier adjustment.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
that exhaust on the B-King is kinda weird...

Waldo, I hear a CRF450R calling you! But, soon all the thumpers will be on EFI

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
i've never been a fan of Busa's. too big and heavy imo.

is that an undertail exhaust on the B-king??

1 - 20 of 41 Posts