Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Very cool looking, is a straight open system no muffler. Supposed to increase mid/low range torque with some topend loss.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Da*m...that looks sweet!!! I wish I could here it in person. Never been to a GP race :( . I hope we (USA) get on the tour with Seca or Barber.

C

·
0 Posts
It is badass, looked like Biaggi had one too, but I couldnt exactly tell.

·
Registered
362 Posts
If I ever end up going over seas, Attending a Moto GP Race will be #1 on my things to do List!

·
Registered
150 Posts
quantumfield said:
Da*m...that looks sweet!!! I wish I could here it in person. Never been to a GP race :( . I hope we (USA) get on the tour with Seca or Barber.
Barber has been removed from consideration. There was a press release last week http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2004/Jul/040715hap.htm. It had to do with money. It has also been said that GP bikes would never get out of second gear at Barber and that has played into the decision as well.

·
Registered
150 Posts
CorleoneRR said:
It is badass, looked like Biaggi had one too, but I couldnt exactly tell.
Barros is the only one with the pipe. If it proves to be successful, Hayden will most likely be next.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Never been to a GP race . I hope we (USA) get on the tour with Seca or Barber.
I went to the USGP at Lagun Seca in 92 and 93, was truely a great experience, just didnt know that it would happen again for over 10 years. I know I will go again if they come back over the pond. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Alex was the only one to have the new exhaust this last weekend and it looked badass. He said it lost a little top end but was a bust on the throttle on the bottom. I guess they claim it makes the power more usable.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I saw on the coverage here in OZ that not only did Alex have the new pipe but HRC were trialling a new 'firing order' on his bike.

Gee, guess it works.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts