Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the A* Vector 2pc suit yesterday, and for some reason I have this bad feeling it doesn't fit right...

This is my first suit so I am not sure how they are supposed to fit, but it just doesn't seem right...

He recommended that I get a size 44 (I am around 6' 145 pounds).. He said they run kind of small.. It is slightly baggy on the legs and at the butt area, but when I sit on my bike it is not really saggy at all..

I looked at the size chart (he said they are never right though..) and it looks like I should have a size 40 or MAYBE 42..

The suit I have now is perfect length wise, so I am kind of scared to go down another size - the sleeves/pant legs might be too short...

Also I already wore it once on my bike (cut the tags off) because I thought it was going to be okay but now I am kind of unsure - would most places still let me swap out or no?

N

·
0 Posts
Just curious: Who is he? How about posting some pics--best way for us to evaluate.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Was a guy at my local Honda dealership.. he has been there for a while and knows his stuff so I trusted him.. he might be right I just want to be 100% sure this fits after spending so much...

and, i'll try to get some pics up later.. that probably would help huh :)

Also, I have an A* jacket thats a Medium (which going by the size charts is around a size 40)... maybe I should of got 40...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The suit is supposed to fit tight while on the bike and uncomfortable when standing up. I tried a bunch of suits on and the one thats fits me really well is slightly baggy in the butt and legs when standing, tight when sitting on the bike - sounds like you'll be fine but like nemesis said - get some pics.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi i have a motogp suit and im 6foot 170 i have a size 42 fits me great tight but thats what it spose to be like. The sleeves are a bit short but my gloves go over that. I think you might have gotten a suiot htat is to big. also if its cow leather its going to strech. I would get one or two size's down if i were you!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts