Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone. Name is Brian and new to the site. just bought a 06' 600 a few weeks ago and love it. new to the riding scene but has experience with dirtbikes. its a lil different on street but puttin in the time to get the feel of it. oh yea, i'm from SO.CAL and glad to be a part of the online family.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
hey, you'll have fun here.

TONS of socal guys around these parts. check out the regional sections, and you'll be group riding w/ the RR guys in NO time.

and u got the red/blk i'm guessing...wise choice brother. the REAL hondas are red.

·
Registered
577 Posts
06red600 said:
whats up everyone. Name is Brian and new to the site. just bought a 06' 600 a few weeks ago and love it. new to the riding scene but has experience with dirtbikes. its a lil different on street but puttin in the time to get the feel of it. oh yea, i'm from SO.CAL and glad to be a part of the online family.
Welcome aboard! What part of socal are you from? You should come to our meet we're planning on 5/6. It's gonna be a rompin' stompin' sh!t talkin' good time! Might be fun to have a noob around to flame here and there,... hehe... j/k...

No but seriously, you should roll on by. Imma tell everyone your coming so no excuses.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome to the site....Its a wealth of knowledge as well as great people.

C

·
0 Posts
"Cue ODB,"

Hey, dirty, baby I got your money
Don't your worry, I said hey.
Baby I got your money

·
Registered
577 Posts
Jotaro said:
welkom brian!
everyone here's awesome, including me, really
so gimme yo'money!
BWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny.

But you know what Brian, I hate to break it to you, it's not an "Official 600rr.net" introduction until you post a picture of yourself posing next to your bike! Ain't that right shiftn3rdon1...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok sounds like a plan, will get the pic up soon. by the way i'm from the hawthorne area so rendizzo, let me know bout that meet comin up. by the way anyone from so. cal hittin up the GP races in july

·
Registered
577 Posts
hawthorne? Damn, that's like down the street, sweet. Check out this thread regarding the the meet coming up. It's planned for Irvine, but we're meeting all over the place, then riding over to the Spectrum followed by a ride down PCH. Should be fun.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=46467&page=1&pp=15

06red600 said:
ok sounds like a plan, will get the pic up soon. by the way i'm from the hawthorne area so rendizzo, let me know bout that meet comin up. by the way anyone from so. cal hittin up the GP races in july

1 - 20 of 28 Posts