Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this site the a few days ago, knowing i was getting a cbr600rr... i was suposed to have to wait till june 5th to get my bike becouse of ordering issues and then the bike got put on backorder...luckly i found a new dealer and picked up the 2006 cbr600rr orange and tribal black.... lovely bike... i just got it today and havnt had much time to ride it but i let you guys know what i think tomarrow!

C

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard! Youll love it and youll love the site. Just avoid a guy called Moeman and you will be alright. (Sorry Moe!)

Post pics when you can.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tooke the bike out today for the first time! felt great.... really comfy on my bike.... hopefully if it dont rain ill do the same tomarrow! still with no license....:(

·
Registered
533 Posts
nice color choice at first i thought it was the ugliest thing ever than i saw it somewhere else and i fell in love with it and got one!! everyone always asks me how much did it cost for that paint and i said its stock. you'll love the bike! safe riding

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
4x4600rr said:
nice color choice at first i thought it was the ugliest thing ever than i saw it somewhere else and i fell in love with it and got one!! everyone always asks me how much did it cost for that paint and i said its stock. you'll love the bike! safe riding

same with me i thought it was prett stupid looking then i saw it in person and bought one.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome man, awesome bike and be safe...look around the site and get some good riding tips from everyone. See you around!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts