Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just picked up this 2007 CBR600rr a week ago. It has 760 miles, almost perfect condition, all stock, and I got it for $6000. Anyway, on to the pictures. I don't plan on a lot of modifications yet, but I do want to get some sort of sliders and wheel strips in either red or white, need to build my savings account back up first.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That is a helluva deal you got! I just got my 07, same color, for $6700 with about 5k miles. Now I'm jealous.

-Eric

·
Registered
43 Posts
Eric, if you are happy, it doesn't really matter what you paid. I traded in FZ1 that I still owed a good bit of money on and picked up an 05 for about $6500. Was it the best deal there was, No! But I'm happy with it. It was basically new, with only 3200 miles on it. Just remember, you only get one shot at this thing called life, enjoy it while you have the chance.

Firestrike, that thing is gorgeous. If you really decide to leave it somewhat stock, don't let the mod bug bite. It becomes an addiction. I would however invest in some spools and sliders, and perhaps a fender eliminator and some flush mount turn signals.

Skoot

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Firestrike, that thing is gorgeous. If you really decide to leave it somewhat stock, don't let the mod bug bite. It becomes an addiction. I would however invest in some spools and sliders, and perhaps a fender eliminator and some flush mount turn signals.

Skoot
I will mod it eventually, but I have a lifted Silverado that I jumped into modifications to quickly so I'm going to take my time with this one. With this, I plan on getting some sort of "crash kit"/sliders, or maybe race railz, a tank pad and wheel strips this year, the rest will wait till later If I do a fender eliminator, it will probably be a homemade kit.

I'd really like to get a slip on, led pegs, HID kit, new levers, seat cowl, flush mount blinkers, FE, and a tinted windshield sooner or later.

And Eric, I have also been looking for the "right bike" since October of last year so it didn't just fall into my lap. I just got extremely fortunate and found this bike on a somewhat local craigslist ad. Like skootrr said, as long as your happy, that is all that matters.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
:rocker: Welcome, welcome :rocker:

and congrats on the ride. Take care of her

·
Registered
254 Posts
White is by far the best color. Grats on the purchase brother.

Oh, and go with some white rim tape. That would be the secks.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
That is a great find. That would be a decent price even with a couple thousand more miles on it. 760? just wow!

I like the 2007 white as much as just about any other paint scheme I've ever seen... (848 white is nice too)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Definitly go with the white rim stripes or maybe silver, it'll look awesome.

Enjoy the bike man - I bought mine right before new years and I'm loving it so far. I went a little nuts though with early mods: LSL Crash pads, rear spools, silver rim tape, puig db screen, LED Pegs, watsen flushmounts.

Now I need to save up and figure out what to do with my rear end.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very fine bike. I'm hoping to get the same one at the end of the summer if I can find one. The white's are absolutely gorgeous. Have you gotten to ride it a lot yet?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very fine bike. I'm hoping to get the same one at the end of the summer if I can find one. The white's are absolutely gorgeous. Have you gotten to ride it a lot yet?
Well, the weather hasn't been above 30 degrees since I've purchased it, but I did get about 6 miles in the other day when it was 28 and sunny! It's supposed to get to 40 later this week so I'm hoping to get some more miles on her.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts