Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. Well I just purchased my first bike thanks to Teg pointing me to the right dealer. 2006 Honda 600rr red and black. Hopefully I get my license thursday so I can drive it this weekend, otherwise all I have is my permit and am going to have to bug my friends to ride with me. I will post some pictures this weekend and probably have a bundle of questions. Dont worry though im not new to forums so I will use the search button.:alien:

C

·
0 Posts
You have to have friends ride with you for a permit???? I dont know about California because I just moved here, but in Indiana a permit allows your to ride alone as long as you wear a helmet, dont have passengers, and get home before nightfall.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Welcome to the site. GREAT choice in colours. Red/Black is the fastest and gets more chicks. Here the law is no passengers, in before dark and no main highways with a learners.

·
Registered
787 Posts
hey congrats on the new bike, ...im assuming this is your first bike ? if so take it easy and ride safe....did you take the MSF course ?

btw, which salesman did you talk to ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new purchase. Good choice in colors. Post some pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts