Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I finally got my hands on a 600. Been riding since May of 2017. Started out on a Ninja 300. Put 8k on that bike then trades it in for a 2018 Ninja 400. I still have that bike and I put over 21k miles on it in 16 months time. I ride a lot! But it was long overdue for an upgrade to a 600 and I recently just came into some extra cash so my first thought was, I'm getting a 600! So that's just what I did. Wasn't much by way of used sportbike on Craigslist in my area. It was either a 2007 Honda CBR600RR or a 2008 ZX6R and the guy with the Kawi couldn't show it to me for a week so I met up with the guy selling the CBR and fell in love with it. Also decided to give Honda a chance after hearing HeroRR gush about his 2008 600RR on YouTube. Bike had 25k miles on it(now over 26k a week later) and seems to be running like a champ. I'm so happy with it! I plan on keeping this bike and my 400 for a very long time, maybe even life. I don't see a need to get a liter bike one day as the 600 has plenty of HP and torque for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts