Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Mel and I’ve been riding since 2015. My first bike was a Kawasaki Ninja 300. Back in 2019, I sold it when I moved out of California.
I recently bought my friends 2003 CBR600RR off of him. I knew it wasn’t starting and was stored for two years since it’s last ride.
I’ve been using this site to read up on troubleshooting and figured I should just sign up and create discussions myself.
Looking forward to sharing and learning from other fellow riders.

Regards,
Mel

·
Registered
563 Posts
Greetings & Salutations!!! 👋

·
Registered
563 Posts
Personally, I still prefer my Ninja 250 for track. Lighter and really brakes and corner like mad! Speed of the CBR600RR is way faster on straights, but the weight really scares me in corners. Definitely can't corner as fast as smaller lighter bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Personally, I still prefer my Ninja 250 for track. Lighter and really brakes and corner like mad! Speed of the CBR600RR is way faster on straights, but the weight really scares me in corners. Definitely can't corner as fast as smaller lighter bike.
I will say the weight difference from my 300 and the 600 is significant. I could easily maneuver the ninja around. Will definitely see how I feel. I know they have different classes for folks who want to track their bike to get familiar with turns. I look forward to the experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts