Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my very first bike on Saturday, May 29th and it's a red and black 2003 CBR 600RR. Absolutely loving it. I'm sure I'll be spending quite a bit of time around here now. Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here. Just remember to be safe and have fun on it and it will treat you right! :twisted:

V

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the family. You will definitely be spending a lot of time on here learning about your bike. Feel free to use the search button in the silver bar up top for some answers, you usually will find a lot of info on all types of subjects. Did you take the MSF course already?

Show your new baby off, post some pics. ;-)

Ride safe!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick and warm welcome.

Vin... I finished the course the weekend before I got my sweet new machine. Finished everything up and got my license the day before. She's bone stock but I'll get some pics up if I can get my hands on a digital camera.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on one bad a$$ bike. Now don't start it again until you get some gear. It's your first bike, take it slow, be safe, and have fun! :bounce:

C

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard! Site is great as well as the bike. Good color choice.

·
Registered
544 Posts
hey whats up!!! my name is Tim "DeathstaRR" I am on here alot, although i am not a top poster by any means!!! I have the same bike as you, the fast red one!!! You will love your new bike, and your new home here. You should tell us a little bit about yourself so we can all get to know you.

ps-sometimes i can be a real ass online no offense, if it happens to you!!!

Tim

·
Registered
771 Posts
welcome hwsmith,

i've only been posting here for the past few months but it didn't take long for me to find this site after i got my Blue RR 2 months ago. you're going to find that everyone that posts here is really cool. even the dumbest questions don't go unanswered. but out of respect towards everyone you should definitely search the forum for answers to your questions first prior to posting....have fun! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts