Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just joined the forums to learn as much as I can over the cold cold winter. I just put my bike away today, oiled the chain, added fuel stabilizer and removed the battery and plugged her in. It was a sad day.

I bought a soankin new '07 600RR this spring and managed to put 9300km on it up to yesterday when I had the last ride for the year. Such a blast!

The 600 RR was my first motorcycle ever, obviously an agressive choice, probably not terribly wise, but here I am and I'm being "mostly" responsible about it.

I must say that buying the bike was probably adding the biggest risk to my entire life up to this point, and I am an avid skydiver... The cagers are f-ing ridiculous. Biggest problem is tailgating, not sure if anyone has some good tactics to use, but damn. I've just been slowing down to let them pass if they insist on riding my ass. I though of a few other "destructive" ideas but haven't done any of it.

Anyways, that's my intro, expect more questions to follow!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I found that these bikes are way more fun than skydiving. You can go faster on one of these than a tandem jump. Keep it safe man, dont be like me and get cocky. Just remember its not about who is right or wrong on the road, but who isnt in a wreck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.