Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just bought a 03 rr will pick up Wednesday. Need a little help how do you raise on back up to the normal height and where is the best place to find body pieces I know some need to be replaced and about half the hardware is gone. I will know more when i get my hands on it but just trying to get a head start ready to get some ride time in. Thanks for any and all help. And also if anyone has an 03 man i can down load that would be great. Oh not he first bike have had 2 CBR F2&F3, a R6 and an RC51 and right now a GAS GAS 250 MC (for sale) and the RR.

Thanks

David

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
2003rr said:
Hello everyone, I just bought a 03 rr will pick up Wednesday. Need a little help how do you raise on back up to the normal height and where is the best place to find body pieces I know some need to be replaced and about half the hardware is gone. I will know more when i get my hands on it but just trying to get a head start ready to get some ride time in. Thanks for any and all help. And also if anyone has an 03 man i can down load that would be great. Oh not he first bike have had 2 CBR F2&F3, a R6 and an RC51 and right now a GAS GAS 250 MC (for sale) and the RR.

Thanks

David
ebay is a great place to start. u get alot of bang for your buck, just watch out for that scam they got goin right now....(they got my wifes friends baby daddy.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts