Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm new to the site and I'm just stopping in to say hello. I have the '03 black 600RR and absolutely love it. :D

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Welcome aboard. That black looks sharp....have fun keeping it clean though.

C

·
0 Posts
dciufo,
Welcome to the board. Did you just get the bike or have you had it? Enjoy the board.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CorleoneRR: I got my bike in the beginning of August.

I love that bike. Alot of people were telling to go with a 750 before I bought that one but the looks and the specs of that bike told me otherwise. The only thing I didn't like on it was the stock seat. I think I'm gonna replace it with a Corbin before the season hits this year.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey welcome aboard. You'll find just about everything you need to know on here. :twisted: Queens huh? What'd you and your fellow riders think of that new Maxium article?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Queens huh? What'd you and your fellow riders think of that new Maxium article?

A friend of mine that I ride alot with has a GSX-R600 and just loved pointing out to me that according to the article all the "real" racers use the GSXR's. As I was reading that article I noticed alot of the places they race I drive by on my way to work everyday. I've never seen them racing but that's the way it supposed to be I would imagine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts