Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...just wanted to introduce myself, I am new to the site. I just picked up my 2006 600RR last Friday and naturally it has rained every day since, I am in Wisconsin! I was just curious what a good price for the RR is. I thought I went in with a pretty good price but they agreed right away. It almost seemed to easy. What is average price for the 06?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome to the site & Congrats on the Purchase!!!
Every state is different as far as the prices go. I would say around $8grand to $9500 is about average.
And Ill be the first to tell ya, We all like Pics!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the bike and ride safe.

Oh, and let us see some pics!

·
Registered
907 Posts
so how much did you pay?

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
welcome dude...i would say prolly around 8, although you can get them cheaper at different times in the year, this is not one of them.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Welcome to the site. $7799 is was the price my friend just paid Sat for a 06 RR. That was before all the tax and other additional stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I paid $8400 out the door. I went to a couple different dealerships and nobody wanted to deal so the last one I went to I just told them that this was the price somewhere else. They instantly agreed - leaving me think I could have gone lower. Oh-well, always second guessing.... Hopefully I can get some pics this weekend. It's the silver one!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
It's really hard to strike a deal this time of year. They sells bikes hand over fist from late March until September. Next time I buy I'm going on Christmas Eve with cash in hand. Starving sales people who want to buy their kids a Playstation 3 for Christmas are more likely to deal.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. Get her to the track!! Have fun and treat her right. She will do the same for you. :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts