Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would just say hey to everyone and let ou know I just bought a brand new '05 RR. I hope this forum will be a great resource to learn more about this great machine.

Douglas

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
welcome doug!

all kinds of good people and info!

enjoy your stay

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I forgot to mention...Stay away from that asshat!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Rule #1, the two goof balls above that posted will lie to get your attention. Don't believe a word they say. They are post whores...

Just Kidding man. Welcome to the site. Lots of great peeps in here and tons of information.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
welcome bro, keep ur eyes/ears open and u will learn much here

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
yup, welcome! like they've said, there is SOOOOOOOOOOO much info on here and SOOOOOOOOO many people willing to help with any question!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
watch out for nate too, hes a tricky mofo

nate is my daddy
nate

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Welcome dougie... 5150in702 isn't bad he just like to mess around a lot and he isn't serious when he talks. Just jokes a lot don't take him seriously.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well thanks for all of the welcome. Makes a person feel like the people on this site are active and care. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm Co-Owners to www.rndauto.com in Bloomington, IL. I do Professional Digital Photography and some of my work is posted here http://public.fotki.com/broadfield/dp_photography/ . MY family has been into riding since my grandpa use to hill climb and my father was a flat track rider. That is just a little bit of info on myself if you wanted to know.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
im a capricorn, 23 years old, single, enjoy walks on the beach at sunset, love romantic candlelit dinners, and im a professional :pimp: just in case u were wondering

Dougie Pants said:
Well thanks for all of the welcome. Makes a person feel like the people on this site are active and care. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm Co-Owners to www.rndauto.com in Bloomington, IL. I do Professional Digital Photography and some of my work is posted here http://public.fotki.com/broadfield/dp_photography/ . MY family has been into riding since my grandpa use to hill climb and my father was a flat track rider. That is just a little bit of info on myself if you wanted to know.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Wow Doug, The way you modded up the Subaru and the Civic on your site, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH THE RR.

Enjoy and ride safe

1 - 20 of 28 Posts