Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
pretty nice man, hows riding a bike with an extended swingarm?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i gotta say not the best lol. i picked the bike up like that from the dealer and the turning radius is just horrible. but it is good when i get on the throttle and the front doesn't lift at all

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
so you plan on leaving it like that or putting it back to normal?

·
Registered
340 Posts
i gotta say not the best lol. i picked the bike up like that from the dealer and the turning radius is just horrible. but it is good when i get on the throttle and the front doesn't lift at all
Dude I got a fender eliminator I'll sell u it'll make the pipes look a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle app

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ditch the swingarm. You can find a used one on ebay for cheap and someone will pay a little more for the extended one so you can make your money back. Extended swingarms are stupid unless you are drag racing, and it's a 600 so I doubt that's the case. BTW if you ever get sick of your fairings send me a PM..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so you plan on leaving it like that or putting it back to normal?
im looking into how much it would be to put it back to normal

And thanks larry, but im getting the IT light from tripage and the plate is on a vertical mount on the swing arm ill upload a pic once i figure out how haha

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
selling the extended swing arm should get you enough money to buy a normal used one and leave you some extra cash.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
man such a nice bike to be having that swing arm.

·
Registered
phoenix, RIP. team white, RIP. 1098S, sold. only a cage as transport for now.
2,147 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
just noticed the rear sets and pass pegs. looks like only half is powder coated? why is that? or is that how it looks stock. kinda weird. (IMO. which doesnt mean sh1l lol, get a gas cover pad... get rid of that last bit of silver)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea the pegs are still silver thats just stock though i im getting everything powder coated soon though just gotta get the money im 18 and starting off college so its just gonna take some extra overtime haha

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
damn post some pics as soon as you have it done man, that bike is gonna look sick with the normal swingarm

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
just noticed the rear sets and pass pegs. looks like only half is powder coated? why is that? or is that how it looks stock. kinda weird. (IMO. which doesnt mean sh1l lol, get a gas cover pad... get rid of that last bit of silver)
Thats how the graffiti edition came from the factory.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.