1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
awesome pictures bro looks like you were having tons of fun

·
Registered
81 Posts
If i had a place like that to ride i would buy one also.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Damn. That place looks sweet. I personally never cared for 4 wheelers. Give me 2 wheels anyday. Sweet pics though.

You need some more gear though.

-chest protector
-elbow pads
-knee pads
-kidney belt

Dirt is softer but rocks hurt.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TOMIMOTO said:
Damn. That place looks sweet. I personally never cared for 4 wheelers. Give me 2 wheels anyday. Sweet pics though.

You need some more gear though.

-chest protector
-elbow pads
-knee pads
-kidney belt

Dirt is softer but rocks hurt.
cm188 said:
Hey look squids even ride quads. J/K
Ya my full leathers were in the washing machine :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RHINO-RR said:
Hotness! I miss my dirt riding days bigtime.No A-Hole motorsists to put your life in danger,no cops on powertrips...Ahh I gotta get myself back in the dirt.Nice pics!
ya i know what you mean. i really dont miss the RR at all. dirt is so much more fun.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I grew up riding off-road, but have not been back in a long time. You make me miss it. First bike was a 1980 CR 80. Still runs, but it rests at my sisters house in Alabama.

H

·
0 Posts
sweet bike man.. really sweet.. my sisters has the 05 400ex and it is a blast to ride... how does the 450 ride... i have not been on it yet... i want to buy my own.. but around here there are not many places to ride... as soon as i can find a nice place to ride i think i will get one...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man homer the 450 is so much better. if you remember some of my old posts i had a 400 before the 450. i had quite a bit of motor work done to the 400 and the 450 will beat it buy about 6-8 quad lengths with just pipe, filter, and rejet. and im a bit bigger than the guy that bought it. i wish i would have gotten it long time ago.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
sweet lookin quad there bro, someones gonna have a blast with it

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
Looks like you're having fun with the quad... but man, don't forget to use your gear!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts