Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Hahaha, ohh Aren...I don't think he'll ever die in this forum. He's kind of like a legend...he's the kid who always asked for ****...and boy did he get it

·
Registered
448 Posts
nice bike except for the the rider to passenger seat combo... they need to separate that

·
Registered
881 Posts
All just nasty, and I'm 33 years old, so when I say NASTY I mean nasty, gross, yuck. Not nasty, sweet, cool, sic, sik, trick.

Seriously though, I was going to buy the Daytona 600, then I came to my senses and got the RR. Thank god, they just seem to be getting worse.

·
Registered
242 Posts
That Speed3 looks HOT! I don't know what it is about it, but I believe that would be the ONLY British bike I would ever own.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Aren's over at triumphrat.net feelin' the love.

Personally I love the D6 and almost bought one but the 600RR fit my body better. I'm glad I did buy the RR in the end though. I do like the S3 too.

Anyone notice they punched the 955 motor out to 1055cc?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Gotta love the new Speed 3. I liked it when it was introduced a few years ago, and I love it even more now. They've done a great job updating it.

And the Rocket may just be the one cruiser you would ever find me on. 2,249cc?!!!! Insane!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
gross that sucks ass

·
Registered
262 Posts
they bumped the Daytona 600 up to 650cc? wtf, is that the only way they can compete with the japenese bikes? that pisses me off. :evil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts