Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Not bad for 70 bux! Costco has an "action sports" waterproof mountable or helmetcam for like 100 bux. I was seriously considering giving it a whirl. Besides, costco lets you return anything if it sucks, or even if it breaks. I agree tho, I would mount it under front air dam or in the traditional triple tree/gas tank area

·
Registered
324 Posts
That angle scares me haha

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol it was the only place i felt safe with it there i wanted to see the angle and if it would start to stagger with all the fast moving parts... but battery last ruffly two hours non stop and the only problem is uploading 10x the time it takes from my mini dv so... i think ill keep it

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its the size off one of those flip phones but if you were to lay it on its side its about the size of a wallet so imagine mounting thats not too bad

go pro is half the size where it cost double this though... but easy to mount up and go but no screen on the go pro to check your angles

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But if a rock hits it it's gone.
correct and the great company of best buy...cough cough... sold me this little plan that said accident damage and recovery .... mean i can bring this thing in a bag to them and they have to fix it or replace it or give me a credit and either way it would make for sweet video up to that point the sd card just has to survive

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
correct and the great company of best buy...cough cough... sold me this little plan that said accident damage and recovery .... mean i can bring this thing in a bag to them and they have to fix it or replace it or give me a credit and either way it would make for sweet video up to that point the sd card just has to survive
Never trust best buy, they will try to replace it with an even cheaper product, with lower resolution, that breaks twice as fast. They jacked up one of my amps(a monkey could wire an amp), and tried to replace it with like a Jensen instead of High Brand name, with lower wattage. Plus they F'd up my car alarm 5 times. I'm not dumb enough to go for a third time to get screwed. The plans are usually as expensive as the product themselves.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everything is out of focus but the rotor. try another location and see if it is any better...
i tried it on the rear tail fairing and its the same way its good up to about 20 feet anything other than that is just outta focus... so not to bad but not great either its 70 bucks oh well make for good cut footage

also with best buys warrantys they are obligated to replace with a comparable product as far as them swapping your stuff out with a jensen amp sounds to me you got shafted man lol... always read that fine print in the manual for the extended service plan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts