1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
It's HF... probably cheap, made in China.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Those look funky. I bought the Haul Master ones from HF . Its not bad at all, I have two and they work great. I caught them on sale for 29.99. They are very sturdy, powder coated and no, they dont even come close to hitting the rotors.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's HF... probably cheap, made in China.
I've heard decent things about the other stand so hopefully someone will chime in that's seen or tried it out. I don't really want to shell out $200+ for a Baxley if I can avoid it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just saw this posted on STT and ordered one last night actually. I already borrowed my buddy's $200+ Condor twice, and I live by "If you have to borrow something three times..."

I'll report when I get it. Cheap chinese stuff but if it holds the bike up, great.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post up some pics when you get it as well if you can. Thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
yep, I checked that out chock out when I was at their store and believe me, it didn't look nearly as nice as that pic. It wouldn't be a bad addition to a trailer with proper tie downs but I'm not sure I would trust it to hold my bike up in the garage.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh well. . that sucks. I've got a HF near me so I guess I'll go check it out when I can. Looks like I'll have to save up for the Baxley.

·
Registered
709 Posts
baxley is the sh!t. my buddy told me he wouldnt haul my bike in his trailer unless I bought one. I moaned and groaned, but now that I bought it, I havent regretted one penny of it. it is a solid product

·
Registered
196 Posts
Has anybody got one of these? Mine is still on backorder. How long does it take a boat to get here from China? Wondering if I should cancel and just buy a real one...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Has anybody got one of these? Mine is still on backorder. How long does it take a boat to get here from China? Wondering if I should cancel and just buy a real one...
In the end you will probably get a Baxley anyway. Sometimes you can get a bargain in a classifieds listing. I bought one at the track. Almost everyone has one that goes to the track a lot. It is a life saver to just ride off the track and roll into to a good chock that you can walk away from and not worry.

I have a Condor on my trailer. Best trailering chock there is. Roll into the claws, one tie down in the back on each side to snug it. You just want to keep the rear end from bouncing and moving left or right. It will be there for ever.

Both are well engineered and good materials with premium finish. You will pass them down to your children.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Bought a Condor at Iron Pony today for $266. At least I got a free T-shirt. I wanted it for Tuesday.

I'm going to try to cancel the Harbor Freight order tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Why does it matter how quality it is? These are light bikes. Will they hold your tire?? yes. thats all that matters. however, if you are gonna use it all the time it'll be worth it for a great one, but for that price i would rather get a front stand...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts