Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it runs quieter! bigger hard drive! built in wifi! i say fail...... ps3 has had built in wifi from its launch... about time microsoft started catching up

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Online gaming by far. I like the controller better rather than playing with same beat ass PS controller that I've had since 5th grade. Game selection is better.

Just off the top of my head thats what I can think of

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
online is better? you pay 50$ per year... i pay none! controller is just preference.. and game selection, both consoles have equally awesome exclusives

·
Registered
228 Posts
13 cents a day for an exceptionally better online gaming experience is ok with me.

Agreed. I have both the 360 and PS3. I've played COD4 on both and the xbox was way better. There were so many people hacking the PS3 it was ridiculous. The connection was also way better on the 360.

The only games I have for the PS3 are God of War 3 and MGS4. Anything else I wanna play is on the xbox. And this is just a personal preference, but I think the xbox interface (whatever the hell you wanna call it) is way better. The PS3 does play blu-ray though.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hacking ps3? ive played mw2 on xbox and people exploit cheats/controller mods/nuke boosting much more than ive noticed on ps3...

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Online gaming by far. I like the controller better rather than playing with same beat ass PS controller that I've had since 5th grade. Game selection is better.

but what makes it better you havent told me yet!?
Can't you read?

·
Registered
345 Posts
ive always been a sony man but i broke down and got xbox for cod. online play is good and better than ps3 from what ps3 friends have told me. i would like to have blu ray thou... like mentioned before 50$ a year for online is nothing

·
Registered
228 Posts
hacking ps3? ive played mw2 on xbox and people exploit cheats/controller mods/nuke boosting much more than ive noticed on ps3...
I dunno, but people were flying around on the PS3 version of COD4. Pretty much every match had at least 2 people in the air dominating everyone. They could move from one side of the map to the other in less than a second. I'm not saying it doesn't happen on the xbox, but I noticed it much more on the PS3. Like I said though, that was COD4. Haven't played MW2 on PS3.

·
Banned
280 Posts
I love Xbox... PS3's are alright... but I love everything about my xbox.. aside from Microsoft having to replace it for me 4 times now ... its no thing ... burn up a xbox a year "use to" pretty much because I played mine to death ...

·
Registered
435 Posts
online is better? you pay 50$ per year... i pay none! controller is just preference.. and game selection, both consoles have equally awesome exclusives
Sony is going to a paid model as well. $50 a year. But gaming online will remain free. Its addition services that will be added I guess. Who knows if that will change down the line though.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I have the original 360 and still maintain that it's better than PS3.

Suck one.
So you've owned a PS3? if not, then try it.

Hmm, maybe the PS controllers have always been better so they never had to change it as much.

Its apples to oranges fellas, gotta try both and decide what you like better.

Somehow PS3 is the orange tho; the better fruit that is. C'mon look at the specs
- Bluray player
- Built in Wifi from launch
- Rechargable controller fr launch

I'm not takin sides coz i have both 360 and PS3 (original ones). always been a PS guy but i play the xbox as well.

the only way to really compare them equally is to play the same game on both consoles and see which gameplay is better from an objective point of view.

i.e. I played RE5 on both and the 360 gameplay sucked ass. I dunno, maybe its just the controller but its not as easy to move around within the game. I've also played MW2 on both, its about par. but I still prefer the sleeker PS3 controller. I'm gonna have to try the new 360 slim...

·
Registered
221 Posts
The biggest reason why Xbox Live is better then Playstation online or w/e is

Since PS3 offers free online gaming, everybody and their mom has it so you play with alot more bad people (lacking skill)

Xbox since it requires you to pay for it (There are always deals for 30 dollars for a year of service etc) you have a higher competitve community.

Since they pay for it, they play it more, and they are IMO more game gurus, no doubt you wll still have terrible kids on XBL and FPS masters on PS3

But the overall community supports a more competitive atmosphere. Which is why MLG (the NFL of video games) used only Xbox (and one nintendo game) for about 5 years. They (this year) just let PlayStation in the mix

So to sum it up

If you are competitive and think you are good go with XBL

If you are a casual gamer or just plain suck or dont care GO PS3

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The biggest reason why Xbox Live is better then Playstation online or w/e is

Since PS3 offers free online gaming, everybody and their mom has it so you play with alot more bad people (lacking skill)

Xbox since it requires you to pay for it (There are always deals for 30 dollars for a year of service etc) you have a higher competitve community.

Since they pay for it, they play it more, and they are IMO more game gurus, no doubt you wll still have terrible kids on XBL and FPS masters on PS3

But the overall community supports a more competitive atmosphere. Which is why MLG (the NFL of video games) used only Xbox (and one nintendo game) for about 5 years. They (this year) just let PlayStation in the mix

So to sum it up

If you are competitive and think you are good go with XBL

If you are a casual gamer or just plain suck or dont care GO PS3
so ps3 online is free so we suck at gaming? hmm....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts