Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, sorry its late, this went back in mid April, i dint know so many car nuts were on here, so i never bothered to post it. But after seeing the thread jacking once some cars came up i realise that we all share passion for cars and bikes alike. so here goes. i took a LOT OF PICS!
I only went on one day, the sunday i think. Its in the order i walked around in, you figure out real quick what my favourite brand is...

·
Registered
860 Posts
Pontiac really uglified that G6 with that different front bumper. The Solstice could use a different color and a little less flash, but they're nice pocket rockets. Did Chevy not have the new Camaro on display? It was there with the Challenger at our car show a few months ago.

·
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SPR SLO said:
Pontiac really uglified that G6 with that different front bumper. The Solstice could use a different color and a little less flash, but they're nice pocket rockets. Did Chevy not have the new Camaro on display? It was there with the Challenger at our car show a few months ago.
Nope it wasnt there, Chevy brought more SUVs to that show than anything. they had the Z06 there tho, i got like 1 pic of it, and moved right along. lol.
I got 2.5 more pages on photobucket with pics and i got dial up, this is hard.

·
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats it.. thats all i got left.
I got pics from the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart when i was there back in Feb, if you guys wanna see those too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts