Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im 23,, will be 24 in mid May..I have a clean driving record- no tickets or accidents.. i have had my drivers license for 5 years but my bike license for less than a year.. and on a new 2004 600RR i got a quote from Progressive website that with full comp, and $1,000 deductables on bike, a year would cost me $1,650.00 THAT IS A JOKE!!!!

what is the best bet for New York State? can anyone help me???

what do you NY riders pay for a full year with complete coverage and from what agencies and all..

i think that my price quote is rediculous... I even live in Upstate New York.. I basically live in the sticks with no threat to theft or vandalism and my quote is still horse seit!

thanks alot for the input....

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
I'm with progressive for 600 and something a year, I'm 32 though and have my jeep insured through them too, I don't know what to tell ya. Good luck though

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
worst part about New York State motorcycle insurance is they know that you can only ride your bike for roughly 8 months out of the year.. so basically they want that money for the 8 months cause the other 4 months the bike is going to be stored....

NY SUCKS!!! I GOTTA MOVE!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm with State Farm out of Syracuse, NY. The key is MULTIPLE POLICIES!!! I carry auto, motorcycle, and renter's insurance with them. I'm 28, married w/ clean record.

$15.00 per month premium for full coverage w/$500 deductable!!!

Jay

·
Registered
461 Posts
State Farm

But you should put your car and bike on it, you get a discount.

I have state farm and never paid over $300/year full cov.

Where 'upstate' are you?

Im in albany

1 - 12 of 12 Posts