Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! I've been trolling for awhile now and you've probably noticed a few posts from me now. I figured I'd introduce myself.

I live in Ottawa, Canada and am hoping to pick up an 07 this spring/summer. I was deep into the car scene and have since gotten rid of my heavily modified 2002 Audi A4 1.8T. I've wanted a bike since forever and I'm finally able to do so and I'm very excited about it!

Like I mentioned before I've been on the site for awhile and it seems everyone here is cool and very helpful!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi There

Just Read Your Note I Lived In Carlton Place For 12 Yrs But Now Back In England Cambridgeshire , Ive Just Got A 2006 600rr In Moviestar Blue And Have Just Joined This Site Today Your Right It Looks Alright.

Moto17

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Welcome aboard, guys!..

.. little_fuji.. I live between Kingston and Brockville. There's another member on here as well who lives in Brockville.. His handle is mr_600RR...The 3 of us will have to get together for some rides next spring!

·
Registered
21 Posts
well hello from canada... I am close to london and have a 05 600rr just preped it for track so the road maybe no more. Enjoy the ride when you get it.

Bucky

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! Yah uh BCs just a tad too far lol. It would be of a scenic out in BC.

Rhino RR, We'll definately have to set something up!
Moto17, How the heck did you end up in London England lol

·
Registered
783 Posts
Very cool! I am in Toronto we should get together and go ride our 07's in Land O lakes Region. Lots of nice motorcycle roads out there and its sort of half way between ottawa and toronto.

Now then, tell me where is my friends 1.8T Passat leaking fluid from? :D The passenger side axle area is wet but the fluid is clear and its not steering fluid.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
skoal6979 said:
rhino rr where u live between brockville and kingston???
Lansdowne.. It's a tiny town smack dab between Kingston and Brockville. If you know where Gananoque is, that's basically where I am.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
little_fuji welcome to the site.....youll enjoy it here..... we definately gotta get together for some rides in the spring. btw check out ott-motorcycles.ca....... its a great ottawa based site where lots of group rides and such go on!

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'm in gananoque i just bought a 05 black sliver tribal 600rr i see u used to have that its a sick ass bike next spring we should hook up and go for a couple rips

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
skoal do you have msn? if so add me and well go for rides next year once the weather is nicer!

baribeau_30 AT hotmail

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
well skoal, the weather is supposed to be nice for wednesday and thursday and friday this week and i still have my bike out and trying to get out on it as much as i can before the snow hits the ground..... so anyways if your up for a ride during the day anytime between 11am and 4pm send me a pm or e-mail and i cna meet you in gan!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I USE TO BE PRO MOTOX RACER IN UK, MOVED TO CANADA AND RACED FOR MOTO GATINEAU and THEN OTTAWA GOOD TIME CENTER, GO WHERE THE MONEY IS.

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts